“We are all equal in the fact that we are all different. We are all the same in the fact that we will never be the same. We are united by the reality that all colours and all cultures are distinct & individual." ―C. JoyBell C.
- The state or quality of being significant.
- A meaning that is expressed.
- consequence or importance
- something signified, expressed, or intended
- the state or quality of being significant
"I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance." ―Pablo Casals
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." ―Albert Camus
- Something that is conveyed or signified; sense or significance.
- the inner, symbolic, or true interpretation, value, or message.
- the tangible matter of which a thing consists
- a specific type of matter, esp a homogeneous material with a definite composition
- the essence, meaning, etc., of a written or spoken thought
- solid or meaningful quality
- the end, purpose, or significance of something.